The start of any week is always particularly tough, especially when my to do list is never ending. To help kick off my week on a positive note, I wanted to share a few things that always put a smile on my face.
- I’ve had this tutu-inspired strapless dress from Zara for a few months, but have yet to wear it out. When I do, I’ll be wearing the layers of black mesh and sweetheart neckline with glitzy jewels and my fabulous peeptoes.
- I am love the way my living room is turning out. While it’s still a work-in-progress, it’s incredibly cozy and makes me feel right at home. Plus, it’s big enough to entertain and the amazing, large couch I splurged on can easily be transformed into an incredibly comfortable bed for overnight guests.
- One of the two things I snagged up from the Calypso St. Barth for Target collection was this adorable elephant teapot. I’m obsessed elephants and while I don’t ever drink tea, I couldn’t help but find the perfect home for this piece in the corner of my kitchen counter. Très cute!
- Some of the warm-weather clothes and accessories I picked up at H&M a couple of weeks ago. Hey summer, I’m ready for you when you’re ready for me!
- One of my biggest inspirations for this blog, Bella, my glamorous cat. She’s seriously the sweetest, softest, and cuddliest thing and because of her, I’ve turned into a loud-and-proud crazy cat lady.
Enjoy your week!